Minggu, 11 Desember 2011

Brunton 26 Watt Foldable Solar Array



Buy Now : Brunton 26 Watt Foldable Solar Array

You wish Brunton 26 Watt Foldable Solar Array with save money price? We currently have one of a kind deals for Brunton 26 Watt Foldable Solar Array. It is quite good deal currently.



Cheap Price Now! Brunton 26 Watt Foldable Solar Array !!!





@@@ Product Details : Brunton 26 Watt Foldable Solar Array

  • Foldable 26-watt solar panel folds up and stores in portable sack
  • Instinctively converts sunlight into electrical current even in low light
  • Ideal for charging laptops and digital cameras or running cell and satellite phones
  • High-performance CIGS solar cells are ultra-efficient; reverse flow protection
  • Measures 11 x 8.5 x 1 inches (W x H x D) when folded and weighs 28 ounces; one-year warranty
... [ read more ]


@@@ Brunton 26 Watt Foldable Solar Array - - Review by Edward

I gotten Brunton 26 Watt Foldable Solar Array - item a week ago. It been effective exactly as promoted. Excellent unit. User welcoming to the level that I did not will need to read any instructions to operate. Checked the distances with other unit and feels to be very appropriate. Pleased I made the order. I would advise using this products to you.




Buy Now! Brunton 26 Watt Foldable Solar Array

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar