Best Price : Fujifilm Instax MINI 25 Instant Film Camera (White)
You need Fujifilm Instax MINI 25 Instant Film Camera (White) with save money price? We currently have specific deals for Fujifilm Instax MINI 25 Instant Film Camera (White). It is highly good deal these days.
Cheap Price Now! Fujifilm Instax MINI 25 Instant Film Camera (White) !!!
@@@ Product Details : Fujifilm Instax MINI 25 Instant Film Camera (White)
- Close-up lens allows you to shoot up to 35cm to create enlarged subjects
- Electronic Shutter 1/3 - 1/400 sec
- Auto Flash in low light, auto adjust
- Manual exposure compensation
- Image Size: 2.13" x 3.4"
- Simple operation and easy to carry
- High-quality Fujinon lens
- Self portrait mirror
- Simple exposure adjustment with auto built-in intelligent flash
- Motorized 3 position collapsible lens
@@@ Fujifilm Instax MINI 25 Instant Film Camera (White) - - Review by Christopher
I got Fujifilm Instax MINI 25 Instant Film Camera (White) - product the other day. It worked exactly as presented. Excellent unit. User welcoming to the position that I did not need to have to look over any guidance to operate. Checked the distances with other product and looks to be very right. Lucky I made the purchasing. I would would suggest this products to you.
Buy Now! Fujifilm Instax MINI 25 Instant Film Camera (White)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar