Save : JBL ES10BK 3-Way, 4" Bookshelf Speaker - Black (Pair)
You would like JBL ES10BK 3-Way, 4" Bookshelf Speaker - Black (Pair) with conserve price? We have amazing deals for JBL ES10BK 3-Way, 4" Bookshelf Speaker - Black (Pair). It is very affordable price right now.
Cheap Price Now! JBL ES10BK 3-Way, 4" Bookshelf Speaker - Black (Pair) !!!
@@@ Product Details : JBL ES10BK 3-Way, 4" Bookshelf Speaker - Black (Pair)
- Frequency Response: 65Hz - 40kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- High-Frequency Transducer: 19mm (3/4") Titanium- laminate dome, shielded; EOS waveguide
- Low-Frequency Transducer: 100mm (4") PolyPlas, shielded
- Maximum recommended amplifier power is 100 watts.
@@@ JBL ES10BK 3-Way, 4" Bookshelf Speaker - Black (Pair) - - Review by Samuel
I was given JBL ES10BK 3-Way, 4" Bookshelf Speaker - Black (Pair) - products not long ago. It been effective exactly as presented. Exceptional unit. User helpful to the level that I did not need to have to learn any guidance to operate. Checked the distances with other items and appears to be to be very adequate. Happy I made the select. I would advise this product to you.
Buy Now! JBL ES10BK 3-Way, 4" Bookshelf Speaker - Black (Pair)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar