Sabtu, 19 November 2011

JBL SP-8C JBL 8" 2-WAY 100 Watt Round In-ceiling Speakers (White, Pair)



Save : JBL SP-8C JBL 8" 2-WAY 100 Watt Round In-ceiling Speakers (White, Pair)

You need JBL SP-8C JBL 8" 2-WAY 100 Watt Round In-ceiling Speakers (White, Pair) with help save price? We now have exclusive deals for JBL SP-8C JBL 8" 2-WAY 100 Watt Round In-ceiling Speakers (White, Pair). It is highly low price now.



Cheap Price Now! JBL SP-8C JBL 8" 2-WAY 100 Watt Round In-ceiling Speakers (White, Pair) !!!





@@@ Product Details : JBL SP-8C JBL 8" 2-WAY 100 Watt Round In-ceiling Speakers (White, Pair)

  • Power handling: 100 watts
  • 1" titanium-laminate dome with EOS waveguide swivel mount
  • Frequency response: 32Hz - 20kHz
  • Long excursion low frequency driver design, Integrated dog-ear brackets for retrofit applications
  • Purchase includes 2 speakers with grills, and a template/paint shield
... [ read more ]


@@@ JBL SP-8C JBL 8" 2-WAY 100 Watt Round In-ceiling Speakers (White, Pair) - - Review by Edward

I was given JBL SP-8C JBL 8" 2-WAY 100 Watt Round In-ceiling Speakers (White, Pair) - products a day ago. It has worked exactly as advertised. Exceptional item. User hospitable to the time that I did not have to have to go through any details to operate. Checked the distances with other products and appears to be very real. Truly satisfied I made the buy. I would propose this product to you.




Buy Now! JBL SP-8C JBL 8" 2-WAY 100 Watt Round In-ceiling Speakers (White, Pair)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar