Sabtu, 03 Desember 2011

Samsung SCX-4216 Flatbed Laser Multifunction



Today Sale : Samsung SCX-4216 Flatbed Laser Multifunction

You are looking for Samsung SCX-4216 Flatbed Laser Multifunction with conserve price? We now have one of a kind deals for Samsung SCX-4216 Flatbed Laser Multifunction. It is really low cost today.



Cheap Price Now! Samsung SCX-4216 Flatbed Laser Multifunction !!!





@@@ Product Details : Samsung SCX-4216 Flatbed Laser Multifunction

  • Prints, copies, scans, and faxes
  • Up to 17 ppm print speed; up to 600 dpi resolution
  • Makes 99 copies, up to 15 cpm; reduces and enlarges 25 to 400%
  • 600 dpi optical scan resolution, 24-bit color
  • Up to 5 seconds per page faxing; USB and parallel ports
... [ read more ]


@@@ Samsung SCX-4216 Flatbed Laser Multifunction - - Review by James N

I was given Samsung SCX-4216 Flatbed Laser Multifunction - item the other day. It worked so well exactly as presented. Perfect item. User helpful to the time that I did not want to read through any instructions to operate. Checked the distances with other product and seems to be to be very reliable. Glad I made the purchase. I would advise using this product to you.




Buy Now! Samsung SCX-4216 Flatbed Laser Multifunction

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar