Kamis, 01 Desember 2011

SONY PlayStation 3 HDD 160GB Console - Classic White (Japan Model)



Review : SONY PlayStation 3 HDD 160GB Console - Classic White (Japan Model)

You need SONY PlayStation 3 HDD 160GB Console - Classic White (Japan Model) with conserve price? We have wonderful deals for SONY PlayStation 3 HDD 160GB Console - Classic White (Japan Model). It is quite affordable price today.



Cheap Price Now! SONY PlayStation 3 HDD 160GB Console - Classic White (Japan Model) !!!





@@@ Product Details : SONY PlayStation 3 HDD 160GB Console - Classic White (Japan Model)

  • This console is made for Japanese Market ( AC 100V, 50/60Hz)
  • Compatible with any no region-protected PlayStation 3 softwares.
  • 2.5-inch Serial ATA 160GB HDD, Cell broadband Engine, RSX, 256MB XDR Main RAM, 256MB GDDR3 VRAM
  • High Speed USB Port (USB 2.0) x 2, Wireless Controller (Bluetooth),
... [ read more ]


@@@ SONY PlayStation 3 HDD 160GB Console - Classic White (Japan Model) - - Review by Dane

I was given SONY PlayStation 3 HDD 160GB Console - Classic White (Japan Model) - item last week. It helped exactly as promoted. Excellent products. User friendly to the time that I did not have to have to learn any instructions to operate. Checked the distances with other unit and seems to be to be very real. Truly satisfied I made the purchase. I would recommend highly this item to you.




Buy Now! SONY PlayStation 3 HDD 160GB Console - Classic White (Japan Model)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar